LAST UPDATED 11-May-2023
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
1. Online registration form must be complete prior to payment with current and accurate information.
2. Once the payment has been completed , you will receive email confirmation from email@example.com with your account username and password.
3. To get your registration E-Ticket you need to log-in with your password and username in our website and download Ticket https://bdacenter.net/login .
4. On the day of event, please print your E-Ticket to register and Scan your Attendance.
5. Purchased tickets are non refundable at all . Tickets once purchased cannot be canceled / transferred to another person , to another event or refunded. However, should a refund be requested and have been raised due to a proven emergency condition , the request will be reviewed by BDA Management, if the request is approved, a refund shall be made with a 25% charge from the total amount purchased as cancellation/refund fees.
All Refund requests should be raised by a written email to our customer care on firstname.lastname@example.org at least 24 hours before the start of the event date of that ticket , all refund requests raised after that will not be eligible , refund process if approved will take up to 60 days duration . No refund request accepted by WhatsApp Messages, Whatsapp Calls and Telephones.
6. Registration in the Event will not be enough to receive the CPD/CME Certificate . Attendance of training sessions with Attendance Scanning and sign-in/sign-out signature is required.
7. Attendance Certificate will be out on the System 48 hours after the event and can be downloaded from members own profile by log-in again to download your certificate.
8. Participants name and contact information may be used by other approved stakeholders such as the host body, event manager, sponsors, speakers and exhibitors in connection with promotion, networking, revenue raising and administration of this event.
9. International Participants need to obtain adequate cover for travel, health and accident insurance before they depart for the event. Event organizer cannot accept responsibility for personal injuries, or loss of, or damage to, private property belonging to the Event participants and accompanying persons.
10. Organizer can make changes to the Event schedule provided this does not significantly change or impair the nature and quality of the Event.
11. Early Registration is coincide with limited seats, and could be closed before the determined date.
12. Organizer are free to publish the videos and pictures recorded during the event and to use them for advertisements purpose.
13. Event Committee is not responsible for either the partial or total nonexecution of the event in the event of accident, an act caused by a third party, such as acts of god including, without limitation, credible threats of natural disaster in the geographic vicinity of the Venue, war, threats or acts of terrorism or similar acts or any other cause comparable events or disaster beyond the parties control which prevents the organizer from hosting the event.
14. Views expressed by the speakers/trainers are their own. Event organizers cannot accept liability for advice given, or views expressed, by any speaker at the Event or any material provided to delegates.
15. Students / Interns /Assistant/ Nurse/Technician need to prove a copy of id profession/college card to be able to proceed with registration. Failure to provide this document will be charged for the original fees of the registration . / Please note that all postgraduate students are categorized AS Doctor fee.
16. Fraud Act : Registration is available with the following criteria: / Dr or Dentist or Pharmacist / Students / Interns /Assistant/ Nurse or allied health care Registering with the different criteria to obtain a cheaper ticket , or obtaining the CME certificate without attending the event in person, forging an attendance ticket or event id of a different person or forging a certificate, holding a CME certificate with a job title or criteria different than what the participant is holding , calcifies as a fraud act and will be notified to Nhra and all the legal authorities involved , ticket will not be refunded if purchased and certificate of CME hours will be canceled , BDA reserve the right to peruse a lawsuit towards any acts of such.
When you create an account with us, you must provide us information that is accurate, complete, and current at all times. Failure to do so constitutes a breach of the Terms, which may result in immediate termination of your account on our Service.
You are responsible for safeguarding the password that you use to access the Service and for any activities or actions under your password, whether your password is with our Service or a third-party service.
You agree not to disclose your password to any third party. You must notify us immediately upon becoming aware of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account.
The Service and its original content, features and functionality are and will remain the exclusive property of BDA Conference & Exhibition and its licensors.
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by BDA Conference & Exhibition.
BDA Conference & Exhibition has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that BDA Conference & Exhibition shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that you visit.
We may terminate or suspend your account immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms.
Upon termination, your right to use the Service will immediately cease. If you wish to terminate your account, you may simply discontinue using the Service.
All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The Service is provided on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis. The Service is provided without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement or course of performance.
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Bahrain without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have between us regarding the Service.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 30 days notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
By continuing to access or use our Service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop using the Service.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us.
No products in the cart.