Discover Bahrain Package
Option-6 rooms details:
• Two Night Single Occupancy at standard room.
• Inclusive of Breakfast and Wi-Fi.
• Inclusive of 10% Service Charges & 5% Government Levy.
• Check-in option (either on Thursday 2nd November or on Friday 3rd November, please choose your Confirmed check-in Date on our website upon registration).
• Extra Rooms booking: Available with special rate for our Conference Delegates (Contact our registration team via What’s App for more info)
Option-6 Tour details:
- the Social Tour: on Saturday 4th November, 8 AM to 1 PM, The tour includes:
- Transportation via the DLS AJEEB BUS.
- KAYAKs TOUR at Bahrain Bay.
- Bahraini Breakfast.
- A visit to the AVENUES Mall.
- Inclusive in the prices of the KAYAKs tools, Lifejacket, KAYAK Guide & breakfast.
- The meeting point will be at the Diplomat Radisson BLU Hotel Lobby at 7:45 AM, the BUS will move at 8:00 AM sharply, the tour ticket is for One person only, accompanies above 16 years are Allowed with Extra Fees. (Contact our registration team via WhatsApp for more info)
Option-6 Conference Ticket Details:
- Includes access to the main conference program (the In-person Days on the 3rd and the 4th of November at the Diplomat Radisson BLU Hotel, Bahrain while the Virtual Day on the 5th of November via Zoom).
- Does not include Access to the workshops Arena.
- Coffee breaks, Snacks, and Lunch are included for two days at the Diplomat Radisson BLU Hotel, Kingdom of Bahrain.
- The Conference attendance certificate will be issued online, on your Account at BDA Website, after the successful completion, the CME hours count will be recorded for each session.
- (There will be a scan station at the Hall Entrance, please Note that Attendance is a MUST for the In-person days to obtain the Full CME hours, as per health authority regulations).
- No-Show Policy: in case of a no-show the participant will be marked absent in our System and no CME Certificate will be provided, the fees will be non-refundable in case of a no-show.
Out of stock