Standard Level Dental Laser Certificate Program is a peer-reviewed, hands-on training, comprehensive laser certificate course for the entire dental team. The Standard Level Certificate Program provides candidates with a strong foundational understanding of laser physics, laser-tissue interaction, and characteristics of various laser wavelengths, clinical case studies, safety and regulatory information.
• Chapter 1 Foundations of Light
• Chapter 2 Production of Light
• Chapter 3 Laser-Tissue and Laser-Material Interactions
• Chapter 4 Clinical Applications in Laser Dentistry
• Chapter 5 Laser Safety in Dentistry
Provided by an ALD Recognized Standard Course Speaker that includes a Clinical Simulation Oral Examination on the specific laser(s) you are using in your practice.
1. Summarize the fundamentals of basic laser physics.
2. Explain the biological mechanisms of laser-tissue interaction.
3. Enumerate the clinical applications of lasers in different dental fields.
4. Determine how to select between different laser wavelengths for a given application.
5. Define and implement the recommended standards in laser safety as they apply to dentistry.
Live Streaming on www.bdacenter.net/webinar Registration fees:
|Registration Fees||EARLY until 31-Oct||LATE after 31-Oct|
|Dentist||230 BD / 2300 SR / 612 USD||280 BD / 2800 SR / 744 USD|
Note: The Course will include lectures and follow up with a workshop that will give each participant hands-on experience with the various wavelengths, performing surgical procedures on in-vitro models (animal mandibles). Real time videos of routine laser procedures will be part of the in-depth discussion of specific instrument settings and techniques for laser surgical procedures.