- Speaker: D.Todd Burgess
- Date: 26-27 April 2019
- Time: 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM
- Location: Down Town Rotana Hotel,Manama-Bahrain
- Points: 10 CME
Transformational Medical Leadership - Lessons from a Lifetime Serving Others
There is no greater calling than to serve mankind. Healthcare Providers know better than most professions the firsthand joys and trials of service to others. We entered the medical arts with the belief that when we first take care of patients, our job satisfaction, personal fulfillment and profits will always follow. We heal the sick, care for the needy and transform lives with evident emotion-based medicine. But do we ever stop to think about how we are impacting those who serve alongside of us? Our colleagues, our nurses, our support team, our office staff?
Transformational healthcare leadership doesn’t just stop at patients. We must also lead by caring for those on the team who have entrusted us with their dreams, their professional passion and their personal livelihoods. The traditional leadership model places the healthcare leader at the top of the organizational pyramid. But what would happen if we turned that pyramid upside down? Rather than those at the bottom serving the top, those at the top consider first the leadership needs of those at the bottom. This is the heart of service leadership.
The Transformational Leadership workshop is a hands-on training, complete with exercises and "mentoring moments," that offers a blend of advice, professional wisdom and personal recollection. Each 45-minute module provides insight into a specific aspect of effective team leadership.
Each module is supported by recent research, news, even books that provide perspective into less-explored facets of successful leadership. Todd also covers some of the more challenging aspects of his topic: defining personal success, guarding against unrealistic thinking and determining why people quit. This workshop will be of value to seasoned healthcare leaders as well as those just starting out.
A leader among leaders, Todd Burgess delivers his most valuable lessons from 25+ years in healthcare leadership. He comes alongside you as a mentor, candidly taking the audience through what feels like a one-on-one premier leadership program. This Masterclass workshop offers the best of the best, the tried and true lessons in a manner that only Todd can share.
Smart leaders learn from their own mistakes. Smarter ones learn from others’ mistakes—and successes.
- The Best Leaders Are Listeners
- how the art of listening transform teams
- Keep Learning to Keep Leading
- why the best leaders are continuous learners?
- For Everything You Gain, You Give Up Something
- how significant accomplishments are always followed by significant responsibilities
- You get answers only to the questions you ask
- how a curious attitude of learning transforms organizations.
- People quit people, not organizations
- how to increase employee engagement by becoming a transformational leader.
- Mindset Reset
- learn to powerfully manage your thoughts to open new opportunities and possibilities.
- Registration Fees: (Fees Include: Lunch & Refreshments)
Early Registration: Till 25 April 2019
Late Registration: After 25 April 2019
Special Discount on Group Booking - For group booking please contact +97337772247