LAST UPDATED 13-Aug-2023
Via email and the customer profile created in our website as follows :
Once the ticket is successfully purchased from the website, you will receive 2 emails containing the following:
Email 1: Order receipt
Email 2: Details of your BDA account (username and password)
Using your username and password, please log in on your account at our website www.bdacenter.net on members login. Once logged in, click “my event” and from there you will see your registered event where you can download your e-ticket, tax invoice, and CME certificate , please note that CME certificate will be available 48 hours after the end of the event.
- Patrons agree to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions by receiving their ticket. Additional terms and conditions to the use of tickets may apply at any time without notice.
- Tickets may not be sold or exchanged for fee or reward or other valuable consideration or otherwise commercially dealt with without the prior written consent of BDA Center , which may attach any conditions it sees fit thereto.
- Patrons are responsible for providing the correct email address at the time of purchase to receive their e-tickets. BDA Center will not be responsible for the replacement of tickets issued to incorrect email addresses and will not issue any refunds.
- Patrons are responsible for protecting their tickets from loss or theft. BDA Center will not be responsible for the replacement of lost or stolen tickets and will not issue any refunds.
- If a ticket has been dealt with in contravention of these conditions, the bearer of the Ticket will be denied admission. The Event Program is subject to change. Tickets are non-transferable on the day or during the day of presentation.
- Tickets are non-refundable, non-transferable and non-exchangeable, and are for your personal use only. We can confiscate a ticket from you if you resell it or attempt to resell it at a price above face value.
- Purchased tickets are non refundable at all . Tickets once purchased cannot be canceled / transferred to another person , to another event or refunded. However, should a refund be requested and have been raised due to a proven emergency condition , the request will be reviewed by BDA Management, if the request is approved, a refund shall be made with a 25% charge from the total amount purchased as cancellation/refund fees.
All Refund requests should be raised by a written email to our customer care on firstname.lastname@example.org at least 24 hours before the start of the event date of that ticket , all refund requests raised after that will not be eligible , refund process if approved will take up to 60 days duration . No refund request accepted by WhatsApp Messages, WhatsApp Calls and Telephones.
- No-Show Policy: in case of a no-show or no-check in scan the participant will be marked absent in our System and no CME Certificate will be provided, the fees will be strictly non-refundable in case of a no-show or no scan .